Abullahagen - an exciting nature reserve in southeast Eslöv.
Allarps bjär - a beautiful forest on the remains of a volcano.
Askebacken - nature reserve southwest of Hörby.
Hardwood forests and meadows with rich flora.
Bombplanet 1944 - during the night of 29-30 August 1944 crashed several allied
bombers in Skåne. One of them at Svensköp.
Bosarps jär - north of Eslöv is an esker in the open cultivated
landscape. Several kilometers long and 20 meters high offer it on a nice
walk. Nature reserve.
Bosarps ödekyrkogård - old church from the 12th century was demolished 1867 when a new
church was built. What remains is the foundation walls and some old
Bosjökloster - castle on the isthmus between Lakes Ring. Garden, exhibitions,
restaurant. The monastery was founded in the 1000's. Ceased to be a convent
in the 1500s. Admission.
Bosjökloster church - built in sandstone as an abbey in the 1100s. The tower was
added in the 1850's.
Brottets bana - a three kilometer walking trail between Höör mill and
Stantorp quarry. Runs along the disused narrow gauge
decauvillejärnvägen. Criminal career (brottets bana) in the
Dagstorpssjön - is a lake northwest of Hoor, with swimming, fishing and beautiful
Ekeröd grave field - In the woods west of E22 at Ekerödsrasten is a grave field
with seven stone circles. The grave field is believed to be from the
late Iron Age (400-1000 AD).
Ekerödsrasten - rest area at highway E22 on Linderödsåsen, with
restaurant and meat shop, with meat from the local farm. Motel and
Eslövs leksaksmuseum - with model railways, locomotives and cars, dolls, toy soldiers,
model cars, airplanes, Lego models, and much more.
Fjällmossen - an Arctic bog in southern Sweden. With black grouse in the spring.
Fulltofta - nature reserve northeast of the lake Ringsjön.
Fulltofta chambered tomb - along the Skåneleden in Fulltofta roaming area.
chambered tombs are rectangular burial chamber of stone slabs often
surrounded by a pile. Built during the younger
Stone Age around 2000 BC.
Fulltofta kyrka - built in the 12th century. Ceiling paintings from the 15th
century. Painted window with scenes from the life of St. Magnhild.
Gullarp graveyard - west of Eslöv. The church was demolished in the 1880s when a new
church was built in Trollenäs. In the churchyard are a number of gravestones
preserved, some from the Middle Ages.
Gunnarps tegelbruk - just north of Tjörnarp. The kiln is a rectangular ring
kiln built in 1898. It was was destroyed in a fire in 1958,
after which the brick-yard was closed down and decayed.
The kiln was restored in 1993-94 and is today an interesting
industrial-historical excursion destination.
Gyaskogen - at Stehag. Walking trails in beautiful forest.
A valley with a variety of wild garlic and corydalis.
Gårdstånga church - northeast of Lund, originating from the 12th century. Famous
for it's unique 17-century carvings of
woodcarver Jakob Kremberg.
Gårdstångastenen - is a runestone along Gårdstångavägen in Flyinge
on a small lawn with a tall tree behind.
The stone is narrow and about one and a half meters high.
It has a simple rune loop 'Tholv and Ulv erected
stones these after Asmund Lippe, his friend.'
Hallaröd church - from the 12th century is dedicated to St. Olaf. In the choir's
ceiling paintings from the 16th century.
Hallontorpet - north of Eslöv with raspberry farming, cottage plants,
Harlösa donationshus - opposite the church is a museum that shows the living environment
in the 1800s and 1940s. Built in 1824 as a retirement home for
Hjularöds manor elderly.
Harlösa church - from the 12th century, rebuilt several times. Baptismal font from
the 12th century by Mårten Stone Master. Pulpit of the
17-century woo carver Jacob Kremberg.
Harlösa utsikten - viewing platform at Harlösa church.
Harlösabäcken - beautiful creek valley at Harlösa on the northern slope of the
Vomb valley. In the upper part is a stone arch bridge, probably from the 1759.
Hjularöd castle - at Harlösa is a romantic medieval-like castle built after a
French model 1894-97.
Hjularöd stenvalvsbro - by the road between Harlösa and Hjularöd's castle.
There should be a stone in the northwest corner
with the inscription 'CEIVIL 1759'.
Probably the initials of the developer and the year of construction.
Thus, it is the oldest dated bridge in Skåne.
Holmbystenen - is a runestone at Holmby church,
it was discovered in 1650 in the church tower.
In 1905 it was taken out and put in its current place by the tower.
'Sven raised these stones after Torger, his father'.
Högseröds stenvalvsbro - by Högseröd's church is a small,
beautiful stone arch bridge over Bråån.
Beyond the old stone bridge from the first decades of
the 19th century northeast of the church is the Kvarndammen
and the mill building from 1914.
Hörby kyrka - whose oldest parts are from around 1140,
it has later been rebuilt and rebuilt.
From the 17th century are the richly carved altar,
pulpit and baptismal font.
Höörs gästgivaregård - Inn with a tradition since the 1600s.
Karl XI:s stones - vicarage park in Östra Sallerup with Karl XI's stones, a
1680-century tribute from a priest for the king Charles XI.
Klinta kryddor & grönt - south of Höör with spices, vegetables, shop, nursery,
garden, and cafe in a greenhouse environment with kiwi.
Klintaskogen - nature reserve by the Eastern Ring Sea southwest shore, with
walking trails, beach cliff, remains of a quarry, a beautiful beech forest.
Lyrans dal - abandoned and decayed dance-floor in the woods at Bosarps jär north
Löberöd castle - applied art in Löberöd chapel
Marieholms yllefabrik - wool factory ceased in the early 2000s after more than 100 year
with production. Today the buildings is currently - 2015 - used for flea
Munkarps fälad - a juniper pasture east of Munkarp.
A marked path runs through the pasture.
Two ridges with a valley between them.
In the spring bloom wood anemone and pasqueflower.
Munkarps kyrkoruin - the church was built in the 1100s.
It was replaced in the 19th century by a new church and
demolished in 1883. Low foundations remain of the church.
South of the church are medieval tombs.
Mölleriket - at Stockamöllan. There were several water mills here.
Millstones were cut in several places,
many millstones remain in the forests.
Walking area with several hiking trails.
Mörkrets gravfält - in Fulltofta roaming area.
According to the information sign, there should be stone circles,
a tripod, square stonework, erect stones. Some are clear,
others require a more trained brain to see.
Norra Rörum - a ten meter high wall of rock rises abruptly in the woods.
Nunnäs - a grave field with a stone circle, six stone ships, a number of
standing and fallen rocks.
Osarps mölla - near Munkarp west of Höör.
An aqueduct supplied a mill with water.
The water was led from a pond to the mill.
The mill and the 300 meter long gutter were completed in 1895.
The mill was used until 1924.
Osbyholms stenvalvsbro - is a stone arch bridge over Hörbyån in Osbyholm.
The bridge has three arches and was probably built in the
middle of the 19th century. The national road crossed
the bridge until 1952.
Pinedalen - a broad valley south of the eastern Ringsjön. The slopes
are covered with deciduous forest. The valley is dominated by pasture.
Pump house in Fogdarp - at the south shore of Ringsjön, built 1896. Used to fill water
into steam engines on the railroad Eslöv - Hörby.
Radiomuseum - in Östra Sallerup, exhibition on the history of radio and
Remmarlövs gamla kyrkogård - -.
Röstånga Mölla Skafferi - sourdough cafe which despite its name is in Eslöv.
Råby hällor - beautiful area south of Hörby.
Rövarekulan - Brååns valley in a scenic forest.
Sankt Olof well - located in a grove near Hallaröd church. During the Middle
Ages a center of the Sankt Olof cult, and was probably already a
Sextorp - for those who think Sofieros Rhododendron Park is too
majestic is Sextorp south of Hörby an option.
Sjögårdens kaffestuga - along Road 104 north of Vombsjön in an old house. Coffee
served in brass can, waffles, cakes. Small shop with various things.
Skarhult castle - at Bråån west of Eslov is a well-preserved
Renaissance castle. Not normally open to the public, but until
September 21, 2014, you can make a visit to the exhibition 'The
women's hidden power'.
Skeglinge kyrkoruin - the small towerless church was built in the 12th century.
In the 1870s, Skeglinge church was demolished.
The site of the church is marked with stones.
On the east side there are several old tombstones,
most of them unreadable. In the southeast corner is a belfry.
Skånes Djurpark - northwest of Höör. Zoo specialized in the wild Nordic
fauna and old Nordic breeds.
Sniberups fälad - nature reserve on Linderödsåsen.
The pasture show how Linderödsåsen looked in the late
Snogerödsdammen - at Snogeröd. Observation tower with views of the pond and
Finnhultsviken in Ringsjön. Nearby is an old bathing place.
Stanstorpsgraven - is one of the quarrries in Stenskogen, which is an of old quarries
scarred and exciting forest south of Höör.
Stenberget - Eslöv's Tower of Babel was built in 1887 by Christian
E. Nilsson, called King of Eslöv. Built with stones left over when
he built his house.
Stenbocksstenen - memorial in Stockamöllan where Magnus Stenbocks army waded
Rönne river on their way to the Battle of Helsingborg in
1710. About a hike past the site.
Stenskogen - between Ringsjön and Höör. It consists of hilly
woodlands, with memories of times with quarrying, including millstone
production. Several millstones remain in the forests.
Svensköp church ruin - Church was built in the 1200s, it was abandoned in the 1860s
when the new church was built. In the graveyard are several old
gravestones, the oldest from the 1600s.
Södertos fästning - In Söderto south of Hörby devoted himself a man his
life until the his death in 1975 by building a fortress to protect
against a Russian attack.
Trollakistan - is a dolmen from the period 4200-1800 BC. Located
along the road between Snogeröd and Höör, just north
Trollenäs castle - west of Eslöv with art in the smithy, gate house, parks, churches, cafe in Borgstugan.
Trollestigen - a 3.5 km long path at Trollenäs castle along the meandering course
of a creek, with varied scenery. Magical lush deciduous forest,
farmland and pastures.
Garden café in Södra Rörum - with waffles a go-go, eat as many you want and can.
Trollsjön - park area around the lake Trollsjön in Eslöv, rotunda
with dance, disco golf course, playground, forest, and cafe.
Ulfsbjär - Bjäretslingan at Frostavallen offers exciting
walking on the remains of a volcano.
Vaxsjön - at Frostavallen the outside Höör. Lake in a scenic
area. Walking trail around the lake. Fishing, hostel, beach.
Vittseröd - Millstone circular walk is a ten kilometer hike at
Stockamöllan, past quarries at Vittseröd where
millstones were made. In the forests are remnants of quarries and
Västerstad church ruin - here was the soberness apostle Peter Wieselgren
vicar 1833-1847. In the garden of the vicarage is a memorial stone.
Västra Strö monumentet - the viking age Västra Strö monument, also known as Thule
stones or Tullehögen, is composed of five standing stones and two
rune stones in a field at the Västra Strö church west of Eslöv.